Stringers Society aims to provide Lacrosse players at all levels with quality information and education on lacrosse, along with other parts of the game, that will help them elevate their level of play. By recognizing that your stringing, and other lacrosse equipment, can affect how you play, you can adjust and tend to these parts of your game in order to be a better lacrosse player.
Brush up on all things lacrosse in the Lacrosse Learning Center from Stringers Society. Here, Stringers Society guides you on your journey through lacrosse with information on lacrosse history, news, rules, and more.
Discover lacrosse stringing techniques, patterns, methods, and strategies here within the Stringers Society StringDex. This tool will put you on the fast track to stringing like a pro!
Choose which lacrosse head and shaft you will be taking to battle with you by looking through the Stringers Society Stick Guide. Your lacrosse stick is an extension of your body, so you gotta look good.
- STX Ultra Power Lacrosse Head
- Maverik Lacrosse Kinetik Lacrosse Head
- Maverik Lacrosse Optik 2.0 Lacrosse Head
- StringKing Lacrosse Mark 2D Lacrosse Head
- Maverik Lacrosse Tank Lacrosse Head
- Maverik Lacrosse Optik Lacrosse Head
- StringKing Lacrosse Women’s Legend W Lacrosse Head
- Warrior Evo 5 Lacrosse Head
- Maverik Lacrosse Centrik Lacrosse Head
Learn the benefits of different lacrosse mesh depending on the brand and type of lacrosse mesh. Stringers Society only reviews products with personal experience and without personal bias.
Dress for success and preview the Stringers Society Lacrosse Gear Guide of the best equipment. Pick the best lacrosse equipment so you can stay on the field and off the IR.