In recent years, the lacrosse market has blown up causing many different brands of lacrosse mesh to pop up. More choices with lots of different technologies and methods. What was once an easy choice between a few lacrosse companies has become an overwhelming task for some.If you rather not waste your money on a piece of lacrosse mesh that you will never end up using then I would advise you to continue reading.
Lacrosse Mesh Overview
Wait, so what’s the best lacrosse mesh? Well, It Depends on many different factors, which I will go into in a moment. First, you have to understand that all lacrosse meshes are not created equal. Depending on what style of player you are, certain types of lacrosse mesh can excel your game or work better than others. Just think about it, have you ever picked up a friends stick and asked yourself how he plays with it?
Lacrosse Mesh Pre Purchase Questions
- What do I want out of my lacrosse mesh?
- Do I value hold over consistency?
- What skills do I need for my position?
- Does the mesh enhance those skills?
- What do I want to do with my current mesh that I currently can’t do?
Types of Lacrosse Mesh
- Performance Lacrosse Mesh Guide
- 6 Diamond Lacrosse Mesh Guide
- Wax Lacrosse Mesh Guide
- Hard Lacrosse Mesh Guide
- Soft Lacrosse Mesh Guide