Men’s Lacrosse Sticks
Your lacrosse stick can say a lot about you, so make sure your lacrosse stick is saying something important whenever it’s speaking. Approaching how to decide on a lacrosse stick is all about finding the right fit for your playing style and what you can afford.
There’s no sense in trying to make something work for you when your stick could be working for you, and that’s why we have this handy guide for finding the best men’s complete lacrosse sticks.
Factors to consider when buying a lacrosse stick:
- Price – don’t spend more than you need to on a lacrosse stick. It’s your skills that matter the most.
- Durability – your lacrosse stick should be strong enough to play your style at your level of play. Don’t get something too weak that you’ll break in warmups.
- Warranty – lacrosse sticks don’t last forever. A free replacement is always a nice bonus.
Best Mens Complete Lacrosse Sticks
Below, you can find the best men’s lacrosse sticks on the market, and one of them should be a decent enough fit for you to get on the field and feel confident about your abilities. The list includes different varieties of lacrosse sticks for field players using a short stick; and unlike other articles claiming to discuss the best lacrosse sticks, we’re actual lacrosse players who know these products and the industry like the back of our gloves. So take a peek at the list below and see if there’s a new gamer for you to choose from.
|ECD Lacrosse Mirage CF5 Elite||$124|
|String King Complete 2 Sr.||$149|
|Signature Lacrosse Player||$119|
|Warrior Lacrosse Evo Warp Pro||$65|
|STX Lacrosse Stallion 700||$150|
- Exclusively made for short sticks and only comes at 30” length
- Colors include Black or White
- Completely Made in the USA and Strung in Maryland by experienced stringers
- Strung with ECD Hero 2.0; one of the best lacrosse meshes available
- Available for both Defense, Attackmen, and Midfielders; 30” & 60”
- Short sticks are available in two weights for ultimate customization
- Offered in black and white for personal preference
- Strong, durable, and comes with a 6 month warranty
- Strung with 3s mesh; one of the best lacrosse meshes available
- A great value at only $120 for a short stick with a lifetime warranty that’s not seen anywhere else in the lacrosse world
- Equipped with the Contract Universal lacrosse head, a personal favorite at Stringers Society, that works for any position besides goalie
- Built to last, with a nearly indestructible lacrosse head and the Player aluminum alloy shaft that can take and hand out a beating
- Features 3-way throat locking that prevents head rattle
- Comes in both 30” in 60” (more expensive) to fit all field lacrosse players
- The newest innovation in lacrosse sticks are the warrior warp lacrosse pockets. These non adjustable, ready to play lacrosse heads come in different pocket versions based on the amount of whip the pockets has.
- The ML1 is a true shooter lacrosse pocket with less whip than the ML3, perfect for midfielders and attackmen looking to ditch the ball out quickly.
- The ML3 was designed for Step Down shooters and outside shooters who still need a quick release but prefer a little extra tug on their stick.
- The Evo Warp Pro comes with Warrior Lacrosses patented Loc-Throat technology which provides a secure, rattle-free attachment to the lacrosse stick.
- However, if you plan on switching shafts to a Carbon Fiber shaft or a wooden Lacrosse Shaft you won’t be able to use the Warrior Evo Warp Pro due to its exclusive hollow shaft fit preventing it from entering non hollow lacrosse shafts.
Lacrosse Head Brands
Maverik Lacrosse features a wide selection of lacrosse heads for all the different positions to suit each players’ needs.
ECD Women’s Lacrosse Heads are the perfect tool for any levels of play.
ECD Lacrosse Heads are the some of the best lacrosse heads in the world. ECD Mens Lacrosse Heads are a great choice for the beginner to intermediate lacrosse player.
StringKing lacrosse heads are the best on the market. They are made out of high-quality materials and are extremely durable. T
STX lacrosse heads are some of the most advanced on the market. STX is a leader in lacrosse innovation and they make some of the best lacrosse heads.
Nike lacrosse heads are some of the best on the market. They are designed for elite players who demand the best in performance.
Learn about the different types of Signature Lacrosse heads for sale and how to pick the best one for your game.