Rather listen to this post?
Being a two handed player in lacrosse makes you super versatile. It is also one of the easiest
skills to work on. Practicing wall ball routines every day is guaranteed to make everyone a better lacrosse
player. You just need to put in the time and effort, all you need is a ball and a wall.
Rules of Lacrosse Wall Ball
- When you begin start with doing each drill at least 30 reps both LEFTY and RIGHTY!
Stand about 10 ft away from wall.
- Always wear gloves.
- Try and aim for same part of wall every time.
- Do it as many times as you can a week!
Lacrosse Wall Ball Routines
- Righty/Lefty – Just a normal throw-catch- cradle-throw to warm up both hands
- Quick Stick – pass the ball off the wall, receive it and pass back quickly with no cradle
- Canadian both hands – cross handed pass off the wall catch and cradle
- One hand cradle both sides – one hand on the stick catch, one cradle, throw
- One hand quick stick – quick stick with only one hand
- BTB – behind the back off the wall, catch anyway
- Face dodge – face dodge, then throw and catch and repeat
- Split dodge – split dodge, switching hands throw, catch and repeat