Rather listen to this post?
Being a two handed player in lacrosse makes you super versatile. It is also one of the easiest
skills to work on. Playing wall ball every day is guaranteed to make everyone a better lacrosse
player. You just need to put in the time and effort, all you need is a ball and a wall.
The Essential Rules of Wall Ball
- When you begin start with doing each drill at least 30 reps both LEFTY and RIGHTY!
Stand about 10 ft away from wall.
- Always wear gloves.
- Try and aim for same part of wall every time.
- Do it as many times as you can a week!
Lacrosse Wall Ball Variations
- Righty/Lefty – Just a normal throw-catch- cradle-throw to warm up both hands
- Quick Stick – pass the ball off the wall, receive it and pass back quickly with no cradle
- Canadian both hands – cross handed pass off the wall catch and cradle
- One hand cradle both sides – one hand on the stick catch, one cradle, throw
- One hand quick stick – quick stick with only one hand
- BTB – behind the back off the wall, catch anyway
- Face dodge – face dodge, then throw and catch and repeat
- Split dodge – split dodge, switching hands throw, catch and repeat
Matt Gibson Wall Ball Video: Take Notes From Him & Be Creative
Hand Picked Related Content
- Head Rock Lacrosse Can Rock Your World
- The All Backyard Team: Backyard Lacrosse & Its Importance
- The Art of a Lax Celly
- Stringers Society Must Follow Traditional Stringers