Champion Lacrosse Bounce Back
The Champion Lacrosse Rebounder Bounce Back comes in two different sizes and can be used for a variety of lacrosse drills.
Champion Lacrosse Rebounder
Your run of the mill lax rebounder, the Champion lacrosse rebounder uses a spring system to send dampened passes back to the players. Some assembly is required, but the quality is better than the cheaper rebounders on this list.
Champion Rebounder Assembly
- DAMPENED REBOUND: The shock absorbing XL surface provides the perfect return for practice receiving passes or scooping up a stray ball during play; Rebound target area is 4’W x 6’H
- ADJUSTABLE STEEL FRAME – Pass and shoot from any angle, practicing multiple rebound scenarios; Expand your collection of lacrosse accessories and equipment with this backstop
- EASY SETUP – This 4’W x 8’H target quickly and easily sets up this ball return for backyard or field practice; made with durable fabric that can withstand hard shots and daily practice
- FOR ANY SKILL LEVEL – From kids to professionals, our products are designed to help every beginner, intermediate and advanced player refine and expand his or her lacrosse techniques and experience
- SHOOTING PRACTICE – Our goals and lacrosse gear are used as tools by players for practice, shooter drills, and game play; each portable target serves as a goalie to field your passes and shots
Shop All Lacrosse Rebounders
Want to compare this lacrosse rebounder against the rest of the competition? Check out our full selection of rebounders and bounce backs here to find the best option for you.